R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kannapolis Raceway Park
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 08:20 AM
mleemor60
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Once again I apologize for not being able to be there but I am certainly glad that you had a good time. Sorry for the damage you incurred but it is an inevitable part of RC racing. Vic and I have a limited selection of the available bodies for the V100. I know we have a red Camaro, a blue Nissan GTR and a Blue Mustang on hand as well as a selection of the muscle car bodies from the late 60's thru early 70" that are the mainstay of VTA but are also useable in the Carolina Hot Rod group. You can find a wide selection of different bodies from HPI, McAllister racing and Protoform available through mail order or if you feel like a little trip up to Anderson RC they have a wide variety of bodies in stock as well. You might want to google the USVTA web site for a full rundown on the rules and specifications for some of the actual classes we run at KRP. There are other classes but this site will give you a great deal of information as well as pose some questions that you may want us to answer. I believe that you have my phone number so don't hesitate to give me a call.