R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Roadrunners RC Club V.2
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 04:15 PM
F. Mendoza
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LOCK IT UP
when there was a club we spent are hard earned money on a blower!!!! Now it’s a new pile of ��!!!! Fix this mistake and please charge the racers $85:00 to Race so they don’t feel like there free loaders
I really don't think anyone would want to pay $85 to race a regular club race. Think about that for a second. Sounds a bit extreme. I also know it has been a year and a half since I was a club member and the battery powered backpack blower was with the club before Brian took office. If it isn't working for its intended purpose so be it. I have the exact same thing at home and love it. You or anyone can't blame the current club president for that. It is hard to run a club when the help isn't but a few people helping. Maybe you should join the Roadrunners and offer to help make things better. If I lived much closer to the track, I would offer to help much more than I do. As a friend used to say "a club is only as strong as its membership".

Originally Posted by TC5Driven
You can't please all the people all the time. You seem to be doing a great job from what I read. keep it up the good work.
I also think Brian is doing a good job considering the support and equipment he has to with. It is hard to please everyone all the time.

Sorry I missed the last race. I will definitely try to make the next one.