Thread: 21.5 motor
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 07:59 AM
theproffesor
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

Could you list the tracks?

I am sure they are some of the premier tracks. With large turnouts every week and a stable of volunteers to help administer the program. But tracks that barely get 20-25 entries across all classes, and only have 1 or 2 guys that can help RD, tech, and do track set-up, this will be a financial and manpower burden. If they donít do it, they stand to loose the ďtop levelĒ drivers the frequent the track to use as practice for thier next big event, and if they do, they risk losing those that donít want to buy into this. I already have motors that I feel are perfectly fine. I donít want to rent (every time I race) or buy (even if cheap) new ones that I can only use at one location. If this is supposed to save money, it definitely does not for me.

Also why would it take ROAR to ban these motors? Why not the event organizers? Other than than the ROAR Nats, no other ďbig raceĒ is ROAR sanctioned. There are zero legal or civil ramifications for an organizer of a private event to tell a company sorry you canít play.