R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 21.5 motor
Thread: 21.5 motor
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 06:57 AM
jlfx car audio
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nexxus
I can't help but think a lot lf these breakaway classes / organisations are a response to people trying to overregulate things.
Your intitled to your opinion ,but if 4 of the major companines didnt start selling over the counter ROAR Illegal motors to unsuspecting customers I dont think this would be a issue... Or if ROAR would have just stood up and banned them this also wouldnt be a issue ... I completly understand why they chose the path they did but untimately for onroad the same end result will be achieved ... But atleast roar still has offroad .... Hell I and my son are both roar memebers but our $60 bucks didnt do us any good or make our voice heard in reguards to stopping the cheating ... So now I support a race program that isnt binded like they are . trinity could have submitted one or more of there motors to partake in the Can am classes I ran a monster max 17.5 @25deg geared at 4.2fdr yesterday in USGT and it was a great feel with equal gt lap times ... But motor came off at 105deg... Rpm reached 18k . ran for like 16min strait also in practice ... Could have been a nice motor if trinity wasnt so greedy for milking the racers for there money on a $36 costing motor