R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Good brand for a brushless motor
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 01:43 PM
Rocketzx1
Tech Initiate

Lightbulb Good brand for a brushless motor

Hey all. Need some advice for a first time buy for a brushless motor and esc. Ive done some googling and have found a bunch of motors for around 30-40 dollars each, but I'm not sure if they are a decent brand. The brands I have found are Goolrc, Racerstar, Fastwin, and you can get a motor plus an esc for 30-40. Now I'm not looking to buy top quality stuff for my first foray into brushless, and I would like to keep costs down but I also don't want a really crappy product. I am looking at maybe getting a 4500kv motor for bashing, I picked up an rc car for cheap and upgrade to brushless for more power and speed. I have looked at other threads recommending a 4500kv motor to start with, but I am unsure as to what specifically I should be looking for. So to sum it up, I need advice on a decent brand for a brushless motor and esc, and one that will work well for bashing. I should mention that my rc car is an exceed rc infinitive ep truck. Its been good to me for getting back into the rc hobby, but I would like more power and a bit more speed for some backyard bashing. I apologize if this has been asked before. Thanks for your time