R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Roadrunners RC Club V.2
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 02:32 PM
Brian Bosley
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

*** IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ ***

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform everyone that both of the tracks at Camarillo are closed to us indefinitely although you are free to use them independently. JBRL is being redirected to Hot Rod Hobbies, BFTR and Goldenstate have been cancelled. I will be working on refunds for pre entrys soon.

I've done my best to leave the tracks setup for success with new asphalt and a fresh offroad build. I've even reached into my own pocket past the club funds to try and keep things moving but the parks are currently an immovable rock in my path. I'm planning on continuing to work around this situation but I can't see a short term fix that would allow us to hold our clubs yearly races. I'm still the president of the club but without a track or location, the 47 year old club is a bit short on a place to race but feel free to message me if you have any ideas on what to do.

From what I can tell, it looks like some familiar faces will be taking the tracks over and operating it with the blessing of the parks department. I hope this goes well for everyone and we regain a place to race in our area.