R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - UF1 is Back In SoCal!
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 03:43 PM
KenGerb
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by F N CUDA
I'll vote Saturday since Sundays are the popular race days it seems.

Also like to repeat what Panda mentioned, the pit stops, when completed by the 10 minute mark made it so that it was heads up racing for the last 5 minutes.
Braaaap
I could also live without pit stops.
Either way, let's race all day instead of qualify all day.
Quick round of qualifiers, best 5 non consecutive laps, resort each main that you qualified for and will remain in ( A, B, C...) and points awarded for quickest of the round regardless of which main you are racing in all day.
If you smoke em from the B main, you're the man!

Also, could consider keeping 25.5 as the motor size for both classes since both of the tracks we're on for the season are relatively small and that is the motor size that the racing has been using here lately and everyone has em.
Just sayin
Again, don't really care either way

Craig,

I believe that the rules now for pit stops in both classes already say stops must be complete so the last 5 minutes is heads up... Big must...

You can run 25.5 in F1 if you want, just a 21.5 max. This is probably more for when it expands to other tracks locally and around the country.Cam and SCS will probably need 21.5s.

Saturdays are a better option for sure. Open practice all day. That will probably be a normal $10 practice day. If it's too hot, could be a late afternoon/evening thing. Maybe some controlled practice in case of other cars this time or mock heats just for fun.