R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Mini-Z Series
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 01:32 PM
LJH
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hello All,
I have been playing with RC stuff for decades but was recently paralyzed in a skiing accident so it has been difficult to run my 1:10 scale at the tennis courts I use to run at. I have known about the Mini-Z's for a long time but never gave them much thought until now. I have been looking at the MR-03 RWD with the KT-531 Tx and wondering if that is a good way to go. I have read that the MR-03S with the KT-19 Tx has some issues and I am wondering if some of those issues were rectified with the KT-531? Another thing I was wondering about is if I am crazy to think a RWD car will work alright on hardwood floors? The floors are kept clean with weekly washing but I still wonder how that will work out. Our driveway is paved but it is older tarmac so not the smoothest but there are no cracks or anything like that. While I am not driving yet I should be in the next couple weeks and I am about 30 minutes away from Bruckner Hobbies who I know has a series for Mini-Z's but I have no idea if they are wheelchair accessible.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Jim