R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - OS TR engine thread
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 08:14 AM
rcabj
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default my ostr 2nd race

just to give credit to this os tr...last weekend was the 2nd race for this tr...and the results were still something like a dream to me....i got 3rd A main...it was real hard for me to qualify, only in the last heat i was able to put myself into the A main group..qualified 9th...

although it was my 3rd time qualifying in A, i didn't had any high hopes , maybe just to finish the race one or 2 placing better than i started, especially with the other regular A main faces and mostly italian power plant...

besides the reliablity and competitive power by the tr...the pit and driving strategy also help achieve the good results....my plans were simple , a 6 min. 30 second per refuling time, start last following the rest of the pack...after the 1st refuel i heard the announcement that i was 2nd trailing 1 laps behind the leader...as the race went on i was switching places 2 and 3rd...at one time i drop to 4th..halfway through i was thinking 'this time i can do it at least nd or 3rd...i just have to keep focus and do not overconfident...and the race ended and i felt so good.... anyway now i have more confidence in future races....tq