R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HobbyTown Tucson AZ
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 10:14 PM
fast-ho-cars
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

my last 6 sets of 1/12th tires, current set of USGT, and VTA bought at HT have no HT stickers inside them. HT carries pink. purple spec, and XX pink rears, i asked owner months back about checking BSR about red and orange rears, have not seen him since, not a slam on him, i live about 70 miles SE of Tucson. at the time did not need or bother asking about XX pink or magenta fronts

last sorta big race HT did on 21 April they called States Race, alot of the out of town TC drivers were using various brands of TC tires not sold at HT, no issues were made of it

current layout has two short straights, we had a racer try 6.5 1S, using yokomo double pink foam fronts and BSR pink rears in a race (prepped track) mixed with 17.5 1S, 13.5 1S and 25.5 2S to get a good comparison, it was deemed too much for that layout by the driver. HT track is smaller than ASR track, along with different ideas on layouts, on flowing vs technical which was hashed on something called facebook?

i talked to DesertRat abit last year, i told him i knew them, yeah i can imagine the Banta group not wanting to drive a 1/12th scale in T-Jet mode