R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Village Raceway in Royal Palm Beach
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 05:56 AM
SouthFloridaApp
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by robl45
sure but if there isn't going to be a solid class at coral springs and here for usgt I don't want to be buying multiple motors.
I am not sure of your sons skills/experience. Is he a beginner or intermediate racer? If you want to avoid buying motors I will lend you either a 21.5 or 17.5 motor. They will be suitable for a newer driver. I suggest that you come to the next race and attend it. USGT has been going strong at the Village. 21.5 TC used to be a strong class at the Village, but for whatever reason we have not had enough entrants the last two races (odd). 17.5 TC is a strong class everywhere.

The Village has started a kids class. It is aimed for novice drivers. It is a run what you brung class. Your son might want to start there.... Keep in mind that after a few months he will probably improve significantly and may move up to another class, hence plan on buying once......or take me up on my motor offer etc.....

The best thing you can do is show up at the next race and introduce yourself....