R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Company warning!
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 08:13 PM
Acline6194
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Company warning!

This is a post concerning the owner of FTM Grip and Cells, in the summer of 2016 Bill Dolch was one of my sponsors from early 2016 till 2018. Bill had asked to borrow my 1/8 Nitro Buggy with everything but my transmitter. So I sent him the buggy, engine, 2 futaba servos, and starter box. With an agreement to send it back after the race. After the race, he enjoyed the car and actually contacted the manufacturer about becoming a dealer. He went ahead an became a manufacturer for Intech. Then purchased all my intech cars and parts for himself. With that agreement he was going to make payments to me. Being my sponsor and a company owner I trusted him to his word. He paid some of it and it was going good. Then he stopped. He has owed me $350 now for nearly 2 years. He keeps saying he's going to pay me and nothing happens. We even came to a deal, he was going to send me a Hobbywing XR10 pro 2s and Wi-Fi module, and I would call it even. So he was saving over $100! He's told me twice things were sent, and never received at the post office in his town. He was creating labels and then not dropping off. Then he actually reused one of them to send me one of his knockoff brand esc that I paid out of my pocket to send directly back after opening the box to see how cheap it was manufactured. In January 2018 I ordered myself and paid cash for 2 hobbywing esc from him, he never shipped, I missed 2 races because of waiting. He finally had another dealer drop ship them to me. Since then we made the deal to send me another esc and module.

March 19th once again he said he was ordering these for me and since then has not responded to me. I've sent multiple messages as well. Also I had his right hand man send him a message and he responded right back to him, yet never sent me a message.

So I'm warning everyone from dealing with Bill Dolch and FTM Grip and Cells. Being a team driver for 2 years and helped him with many things and still get treated this way.. many others have had issues with him.