R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - WMCC, Whalan Model Car Club.
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 03:33 AM
oldenuff
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Koro Koro there are no requirements to come down and have some fun, if your only goal for now is to enjoy , not be too slow and not get in the way then set up your ta02 with the 27 t silver can run your older radio gear and just run for fun, avoiding crashes is hard when your learning but if your not going to fast it is achievable , your radio won't clash with anyone else's because everyone else is running 2.4 ghz so if your comfortable with it then use it, practice is the best way to learn and when you feel you want to go faster you will be able to buy a used racing kit for not too much coin and work your way up from there, also don't worry about getting in the way, when you see someone coming up just move over and let them pass. the guys are all friendly at the track especially addicted 1 he is more then happy to help with tips and setup and he knows his stuff ( he is current stock class national champion ). my advice is to come down any time and have some fun, you don't have to be the fastest guy out there to have fun, I am not and probably never will be. but that doesn't mean i wont stop trying with my outdated kits and limited driving skills.