R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Cold weather brake in( good or bad)
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 03:17 PM
1mtx1
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Gavel
Cant imagine it would care. So long as its preheated to an appropriate temp before turning over it shouldnt matter what the ambient temp is. As for changing seasons, the only thing that should change is tune.

I could be wrong as im no engineer etc and dont understand the finer points (or the not so fine tbh) of metallurgy but i doubt it. Just take care of them as youve been doing.
I agree with you,im at 7 tanks an im still running rich . As you should with the colder temps ive been have living on the East Coast. You know what it really is i tend to keep my self busy reading rc forum based web sites. An ive take part in a few sits etc an given my point an asked my share of questions.

I think i was kinda finding a new topic for us to go back an fort that has not been beat to death. I think im good at braking in rc motors i think i have the understanding an know how to lean out my motor for best top end etc etc.

Id like a nice adult based back an fort topic where id like to learn something an lets get away from whats the best buggy, whats the best motor or why does my motor not start etc etc. All have there place but... like i said a lot of topics tbh have been just been beat to death over the years.

I say lets have at it an give some input based on what we learned or just re port what we have heard over the years..