R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Shiping and missing manual
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 04:14 PM
Marcos.J
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rattfink
I recently bought a fairly new xray xb4. The car is a very nice car as described. My concern is when I saw the very used flimsy original xray box sitting on the porch with a 6 inch rip with a used partial strip of tape holding the tear closed. I just paid 400.00 for this car and was immediately concerned about the condition of the car. However the car ended up being an extremely nice car and the bag of parts managed to stay in the box was a small miracle. I did ask if the all the extra original parts and manuals be included. All there except the manual which I really wanted and seller claimed were included. I have droped him a line about the manual and like some other of my pm's has been ignored. I have a seller rating of 989 positives on ebay of which 1/3 have been for sales. I am no spring chicken to online sales but I am on this sight. I would be hard pressed giving out positives on this seller like many others have. I think a neutral would be accurate and would warn others of their carelessness on shipping and communications. I would never and have never conducted sales and shipping in such a manor. I rest my case wha do you think I should do?

Thanks Ray
here you go i think you should download it and print it

http://site.petitrc.com/setup/xray/s...XB4_Manual.pdf