R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The New Werks B3 Pro II Engine
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 04:29 PM
Werks
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sfox1026
Didn't see a thread started for this engine. If there is one, Admin just delete it.

Would like to hear from those that have one already.

Specifications:

Stroke: 16.9mm
Bore: 16.2mm
RPM Range: 3,000-40,000
Output: 2.5hp at 30,000rpm
Sleeve: Three Port, Chrome Plated Brass
Piston: CNC Machined High-Silicon Aluminum Alloy
Connecting Rod: Knife Edged, Double Bushed 7075 T6 Aluminum Alloy
Crankshaft: Lightened & Epoxy filled.
Bearings: Double Shielded steel front, Swiss "ceramic" rear.
Carburetor: Revised HHSN technology, 2 Needle, Adjustable Venturi, Heat Isolation Sleeve.
Cooling Head: Lightweight, CNC Machined, Super Low CG Wrap Around Case Design
Thanks for starting a thread on our new B3-Pro II engine! Just looking at the picture you posted again I have to say it's a pretty sexy looking motor I've been a little busy lately so have not had any time to start a thread on it but we're quite excited about this engine! We spent a lot of time testing and developing this engine and I think that we have come up with a pretty awesome product! It a new 3 port design that we came up with that offers really good power across the board with very good fuel economy and has all of the new features that we came up with for the B7 Kortz Edition also incorporated. That means that things like our new super low CG wrap around head design w/ specially machined case, new HHSN carb design etc. etc. are all included! I've always tried to make sure that our engines offer more bang for the buck than any of the other brands out there and in the case of our new B3-Pro I have no doubt that we have again done just that!

These engines are just starting to get out there so there is probably not a lot of people that have their hands on them yet but I'll put up some comments that I got via e-mail from our importer in Brazil that expanded a little on what he posted on Facebook about his experience in the first race running the new B3-Pro II.

Originally Posted by grizz1
I'm sure Ron will start a thread soon.
Check out the Werks Racing Facebook page - we have posted two reports on the new B3 Pro Series II so far (in the last 6 weeks if you scroll back)

https://m.facebook.com/werksracingusa
Thanks for putting up the link! This thread is up already so I'm just going to let this one run! If anyone has any questions about our new B3-Pro II please feel free to post