R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hyper TT 4wd 1/10th Truggy Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 04:59 PM
RazorRC
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by billdelong
Oh man... very tempting to buy that setup from you RazorRC!

I sold my brand new never ran 10TT a few weeks ago to a local and just finished helping him tune the truck at the track this past weekend, where I drove it for the first time on turf... and lets just say I've got sellers remorse! That truck is so dialed, it drove just as nice as my Tekno EB410 with comparable lap times, folks were definitely asking questions about the truck by the time I finished with the pack that I ran... I literally didn't want to give the controls back to the new owner, ha!
Glad you got the truck dialed for him! It's definitely a fun truck, and for less than the price of the 80% ARR, you get a ****ton of parts, including tires for every conceivable surface. The chassis is pretty scratched up on the bottom, but it's only cosmetic and you can basically rebuild everything to new (body, wing, arms) and more spare parts than you can shake a fist at. I've got some other random new spares (diff gaskets, etc.) that's not pictured. It also sounds like you know the magic setup for your track already...

LMK if you want it, and I can ship it out next day.