R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo MR4TC-BD
Thread: Yokomo MR4TC-BD
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 03:30 PM
Mr. Shookie
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by Randy Caster
The only problem with the part, is it took him 6 hours to measure and cut everything (including the bulkheads) so this will be a 1 off piece.

El Cajon is the CF and machine shop capitol of the world though, so we might be able to take this piece and have it cut at a machine shop locally. I'm not taking any rights to this one, I'll have to run it by my buddy, all I do is tell him where I want the camber links to be and he does the rest.

Shookie, 2 degrees of camber is too much, try running 1 degree so your tires will make better contact with the ground.
Thanks, I will make that adjustment before I come down on Sunday morning....I told Jimmy 6AM is insane for signups...doesn't he know no one in the OC getsup before 10 on weekends...sheesh.
I will be there since heck I live in the AV and we get up early Mon-Fri why not prolong my agaony a little and getup before the crows and drive an hour and half down there and sign up and go pass out in my exploder. At least this first race is the furthest from me.
Cya
Stephen <><
Oh yea got a little help about the track frustrations yesterday....One being that the track had a nice film of dust from the guys practicing for offroad racign last night.
That might explain the lack of traction and over rotation....LOL
couldn't have been my driving....LOL