R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Emerald City Classic, March 24-25, Magnuson Park
Old 03-07-2018, 06:32 PM
Jerry Griffin
Tech Rookie

Hey Mike. I did get in touch with Brian tonight as he was in route to Wednesday night racing. It appears that we punched the worst ticket possible to come see you guys race. lol I was so looking forward to being able to attend a carpet indoor race Saturday or Sunday, but I guess that's not in the cards. It would have been great to see you all after so many years. My youngest son and I have been racing 8th scale off road for 3 years now. I took a 15 year break. lol We do not have any on road tracks near us. He has gotten really good and we are racing all the time. If you have a facebook page you can see our progress at "Team G Racing". I know lots don't do facebook, but it's our way of communicating. Also, we are on liverc often. Our next race is Roar Off Road Nitro Nationals Warm-up race in Lake City, FL March 25th. Southside RC Track is hosting the ROAR Off Road Nitro Nationals in June. Only 100 miles from the house. lol Thank you for responding. I hope to find a way to see you all in April. Not looking good, but who knows. Maybe something can happen! Even if we just meet at a bar. lol