R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - KO PROPO EX-10 Helios q's
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 06:31 AM
Laterilus
Tech Addict

Hey folks, I finally read through all 34 pages in a few days! Tons of great info. in here! I've been running the Helios now for a couple of weeks with the spektrum module and I think it is awesome. No problems thus far, but I can't say I feel any difference between normal mode and HSR since I never used the Helios with the standard module. I bought the Helios solely to use it with the spektrum system, so I got the version that came with the Mini Z module.
I just have a quick question and I hope someone on this thread has the answer. I wanted to program in the melodies, but the files on KO's site are confusing. I tried typing in the "Zelda" theme, but I checked it halfway through and it didn't sound right at all. I know that the letter designates the note and the number designates the amount of time the note is played, however, I'm unsure what the files mean when a letter is displayed then 4 or 5 numbers are listed afterwards. Does that mean that particular same note is played in sucession 4 or 5 times at different amounts of time? Hope that made sense.... Anyone successfully get one of these tunes typed into their Helios and have it sound right? BTW, I've seen the number '9' in some of these songs on the KO site even though I'm not seeing it as an option in the radio. My radio only goes 1 through 8.