R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno MT410
Thread: Tekno MT410
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 09:49 AM
ewood810
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Norse
MT410 owners I have been thinking about getting on of these awesome MT over the past 6months. Think having a truck like this would add some variety besides me just running 10th scale race platforms. Anyhow what KV and can length should I get for running 4s mAinly and possibly 5s. Plan on having fun with this truck but also running it on our large 8th scale track so will be using truggy tire’s onthe track. Need suggesting for KV, must have upgrades. I have seen the M2C alum diffs and full length chassis brace which I will order to incorporate from the get go. Suggestion for diff oil weights when using the M2C diffs F C R .

Other suggestions are welcome and needed as I would like to build this top of the line from the get go.
I have gone all out with builds and the Tekno MT simply does not need it in my opinion. I went with the T-Bone wheelie bar, metal spur gear and aluminum servo horn during the build, since then I added the M2C metal center diff cup for the simple fact that I have lost diff cups to rocks. The truck is a monster when it comes to durability.

For electronics I went with the Monster Mamba X and 1515 2000kv sensored. I love this set up as well, it give me both the torque and top speed that I was looking for, its also water resistant and when your launching it off of snow banks its a great thing to have.

The only thing I am breaking on it are body posts, I seem to go through at least one every time I bring it out but its my fault, I jump it and botch the landings. I cant help myself though, its that good.