R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kannapolis Raceway Park
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 04:53 PM
mleemor60
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

OK. Back to test and tune needs and or requirements. We got that $10 is not out of line for three plus hours of track time. Got that Saturday would be better than Sunday. I concur on that. What about timing and scoring? I know one racer that wants to know what every lap is but is it really necessary for shakedown runs? Maybe for comparisons and it might give me an opportunity to get better connected with the system. There is the concern with lack of electricity but it is manageable. I was just a Phillips screwdriver away from being ale to check the cable size at the nearest junction box. Tomorrow the ground will be wetter again and as I have mentioned, Homey ain't messing with electricity and wet ground but it will be soon. Did get a figure on 20 tons of gravel today and it wasn't that bad. I digress, back to testing.

With the points I have mentioned can anybody see anything else that might be needed for a successful testing day? Let's get it out and we will see if we can put something together.

By the way, radar doesn't look promising starting by eight and then not changing much all day. Check back at seven in the morning.