R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BRUSHLESS OR NITRO PROS/CONS
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 05:50 PM
TommyBlazin
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

sorry for the story, guess that lil therapy made my mind up for me, unless I hook up with someone, dedicated, who runs at barnstormers, and like to travel, as when I do it, I LOVE hitting the whole east coast, the Tiltyard, you haven't raced a buggy till you put some laps there, Lances, Jesus, Aiken S.C. The Watermelon 8 was the last I went to I wonder if they still hold that race.... most guys are buddied up, but if your not, hit me up, I have resources, and I dont pull my punches///I had a qualifier car/race car/and a new kit in a box, and thats how I traveled, with 4 or more motors naturally,

IM HERE PM ME....ID LOVE TO HIT NITRO BACK UP, LESSONS LEARNED, GOTTA GET MY NAME BACK UP ROUND HERE, SOME REMEMBER ME, others heard, but after that day, I thought I was done 100% LOL< Wouldn't you????

Oh and I took care of my pit guys car, as long as it was a different classy did the right thing, I owned a hobby shop for crying out loud,, he had 2 touring, and the used to run these 1/10 serpents, yes 1/10 but not touring, they were set up just like the 1/8 I forgot what they called that class..damm