View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 05:07 AM
nexxus
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 304 (100%+)

Originally Posted by No9 View Post
As per facebook it's proposal time again.
One of the proposals is to vote on sanctioning 12th scale stock but to change the motor from 10.5 to 13.5
I would like to hear from the current 10.5 drivers and get there opinions on this.
Due to the fact that many clubs do not race 1/12 i feel that this proposal may slip through with out the correct reflection of the drivers who support the class.
To me it's ridiculous and has no benefit to the class at all.
It seems strange that it has made it's way into a proposal without a poll or survey.
Could we also have the proposals and results of the current motor survey posted on here to benefit those who do not have facebook.
No idea why they haven't posted on here I suspect 'tryhard' and 'cplus' being told sharing an anonymous id "aarcmcc ep on road" being against site rules, feel the best action is to ignore rctech, I don't see why they can't post as themselves, no secret their role on the aarcmcc committees but it's not up to me, but I agree with you on the 1/12 scale thing. 10.5 blinky is what they have been running at precc here as well, it works.

Plenty of spirited discussion on their facebook page, or just share it on your club's facebook site and say you disagree with something in the comments, they'll chime in soon enough. Big Brother is watching

Last edited by nexxus; 12-01-2017 at 05:20 AM.