R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Nitro finger destroying servos?
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 09:58 PM
Matt Piva
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default Nitro finger destroying servos?

Hey guys I’m having some issues, I’ve been driving rc awhile and always used my m11 m11x without issues, i had a couple options else where tried them didn’t like the ultra response short wheel feel with most so I stuck with the smooth feel I know and I got a m12. Few years went by and I never used it because I was racing bikes so I know the m12 is older but when I used it I had 2 servos go bad in like 6 drives. I’ve recently been driving and when I was with my buddy he noticed my wheel had some major spring, when I turned the wheel and let go, it rattled the steering Servo just like the controller wheel viciously vibrates back n fourth for over a second or two. So we turned on a screw deep in a hole to adjust tension but this radio was a refurbished controller so it didn’t change much, can I fix this somehow?

Also the whole set up was completely crazy when I started it, literally took JQ to work on it to get it to where one side turned as fast as the other on steering settings, but I know it’s still way outta whack! I’m so confused n love the feel of it but know my settings are way off, if anyone can help me get this radio feeling right with some settings I would be greatful. It’s in a Losi 8 3.0 t 4.0

I call this nitro finger because we all started out as goons letting go of the steering wheel after every turn instead of controlling it all the way threw.

Last edited by Matt Piva; 11-18-2017 at 11:49 PM.