R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Big C's Prayer Room
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 08:37 PM
BigC2007
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hunternaf
I want to thank all for prayers for my wife as she went through cancer tx as has came out cancer free at this time, now its time for me, after a wellness check I was offered a free ct scan, since it did not involve needles and I smoke I agreed, something showed up on the ct and we are now set up for a pet scan and biopsy of 2 areas of my right lung, please pray for gods healing and guidance in my life, I am not afraid of dying as I know the promise fulfilled on the cross will give me eternal life with my daughters in heaven but I am not ready to leave my wife as a widow
My Brother Gary everyone that will read this post will no doubt be lifting you up in prayer, stay strong my Brother and know that those things that are meant for bad GOD will and has a way of turning them into good.

Prayer,
Father GOD we lift up our Brother and apply your sons strips to any of his health issues and pray healing and a blessed doctors report to come. Father GOD bless his wife and family during this time with peace and encouragement while them put there hearts and trust in you.

Show us Father your mighty hand at work show us your amazing grace and mercy and let us be amazing at your power that is about to unfold and nothing Father nothing but glory be to you.

In Jesus name AMEN !