R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Questions & Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 08:49 PM
jza70r
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Questions & Suggestions

What is RCT about? Is it a Racers forum? a RC Enthusiasts forum? a Bashers forum? When I have a look around I see theres a bit of everything in here but the general 'feel' is it's a racers forum (my opinion).
There is no bashers subforum, no section dedicated to videos, why is this?... Where is the 'About RC Tech' button that explains what the forum is about and what type of community exists here?

I'm from Australia and am a basher at heart with very little interest/experience in racing. I'm here because all other 'RC basher' type forums are either dead or have gone offline. I feel like the 'non racing' RC community is almost completely dead so this is pretty much the last RC forum I can come to, to see some activity and perhaps pickup a bargain in the for sale section.

If this forum is open to bashers, I feel like now is the time to embrace it before we disappear altogether. Give us a new section dedicated to bashing or simply make a clear statement that bashers are welcome to post anywhere that's not clearly marked a racing subforum. Or not, if bashers aren't welcome or dont feel welcome, make it loud and clear?

Cheers