View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 07:41 AM
BigC2007
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Transparency

Dont know about you but I know its has been one of them weeks for me, work has been challenging, kids have been acting up and my wife has been dealing with issues at her job.

A family member is ill and it just seems like those that do not believe or are not saved seem to have it all and they life is going great. So as I push threw I stop and think that one of our setbacks as Christians is "Transparency".

As christian we sometimes want the world to see us as winning in life but if your real with yourself we all know that is not true because of the team we are on and that team is Team Jesus !

So as a family we are to be there for each other in prayer and you never know when or want blessings you can be or receive when we come together as brothers and sisters in Christ.

Prayer: Father help us to open our hearts and eyes to see the needs of others and how we can be a blessing. Help us to be Transparent to share our struggles in life that in return blessings are awaiting and we can be a blessing to others.

All this Father to bring you glory and only you in Jesus name Amen, Amen and Amen