R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Gizmo Racing GZ2!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 04:25 AM
Trez83
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by WagwanBumba
Have you see what they call their carbon car?
And did you also read my very explicit mention of off-road. They use abbreviations of the surface type to differentiate their packages.

I'm really not sure if I want to buy a GZ2 any more if the owner of the company tries to make potential buyers look like idiots. I'll stick with my Awesomatix because Oleg is actually helpful. I was trying to be helpful but I guess constructive criticism is not welcome.
I fail to see your point as to how he made you look like an idiot.
I think you might have over-reacted a little. He simply told you what the car’s names imply.
I’m sorry if the names are not what you are used to in the off road world. In on road, the cars are delineated by their chassis type, not application. There is no rule that says you have to run a carbon chassis outdoors only. Some guys/girls like the flex a carbon chassis gives them. It’s a personal preference. His point of referring to Awesomatix is that their aluminum chassis car is labeled with an “A” as well, not “carpet.”
If you are new to on road, interested in the car and are unsure what to buy for your application, these forums are a good place to ask questions. The Gizmo family is a friendly, tight knit community. Many guys will be more than happy to talk to you to put you on the path you desire.

Last edited by Trez83; 10-26-2017 at 05:43 AM.