R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno RC EB410 Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 07:59 PM
AJrollin
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

OK...so just got back from OCRC. Track was medium to slightly high grip in some spots today. So the car was not good...it was GREAT!!! I initially had a on power push, but that was because I put on transistors on the front anticipating insane steering, I then switched to electrons and moved the rear arms forward 2mm..BAM!! full second faster than my 22 4 and Xray and that was after 2 runs. Car felt very easy yet nimble to drive, felt very comfortable with it quickly. I ran the car box stock, stock fluids and setup except for the wheel base change per Jake Thayers recommendation. I also tried space Bars, Positrons and Dirt Webs, I settled on slightly worn Dirt webs as it hooked up great, Space Bars were great also. The car was little too planted in the back with the Space Bars and this was with brand new ones. Anyone concerned about this car being loose on medium grip clay track with stock setup should have no concerns at all. Car jumps, lands as good if not better than my 22 4 2.0...This thing sticks and goes like no other I have driven. I honestly have zero issues with this car from the build to driving, as a matter a fact I would have raced it tonight over my Losi or Xray, but could'nt stay for racing..that is how good the car felt. I seriously would suggest trying it box stock first before changing anything. One thing to note, I removed the center diff just to inspect and it is a little tricky getting it back in..not a big deal, once you do it a few times it goes right in.

I have to say for Tekno's first shot at 4wd 1/10 buggy they got it right..hats off

Last edited by AJrollin; 10-18-2017 at 08:33 PM.