R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Big sell out, 1/8 buggy chassis, tires, radio etc.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:57 AM
pl_unc86
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default Big sell out, 1/8 buggy chassis, tires, radio etc.

I want to make this post as easy to understand as possible.

Reason for selling - lack of time and too much going on with work/married life to put in the time I would like for the hobby.

I will be updating this post throughout the week with additional items. I will not be uploading pictures, it is way too much stuff and if you have trouble texting me for a picture you probably are not that interested anyway. My trader rating speaks for itself, I don't sell junk. Please text me at 9 1 9 - 7 5 7 - 5 3 2 8

What I have for sale:

2017 XB8 - Can sell complete or as roller - $275.00 Shipped for the roller
2017 XB8E - Comes with Gen 3 speed control and 1900 kv motor - speed control has two races on it, motor has been used since April of this year.
$375.00 Shipped.

AMB Transponders - Have two of these, both have been used since April and work perfect. $70.00 Shipped each

M12S Radio with two receivers and proteck carrying case - Has wrap and some minor damage. Tire compound flung on to the radio when starting the nitro and it left some small spots on the radio where the plastic was eaten away from the compound. It is nothing that hurt performance and these marks are only surface level. 375.00 Shipped

I will list more as the week goes on, have lots of tires that will be for sell as well.

Last edited by pl_unc86; 10-24-2017 at 10:09 AM.