R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Trukz Calgary - 1/10 Scale Off road Racing
Old 10-05-2017, 12:06 PM
mfd
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hi All

Racing this Saturday. Doors open at 10:00am. Racing to start at 11:00am.

Couple items of note:

This is the first weekend when the new race fees come into effect:

Member Discount List Fees - 1st class $15, 2nd class $5, Adult and Child together $20 (ages 12 and under)
Non Discount List Fees - 1st class $20, 2nd class $10, Adult and Child together $25 (ages 12 and under)

If you want to start saving on your race fees (and get access to all the other benefits of being on the discount list) come see me and we will get you signed up.

We will be having a new racer out this weekend participating in the buddy program. Please come over and say high and give a hand if you can. If you know anyone who wants to come try racing, please have them sign up on the website Home - TRUKZ RC Raceway.

If you arrive and are unsure which pit tables have be rented for this year please see Brian and he will help you find a spot. We are hoping to have the pit tables labeled soon for those that have rented space.

As always, the BBQ is available if you want to bring your own hotdogs or hamburgers (or even a steak!)

Should be an exciting week of top 10 list challenges. Lots on the go and should maybe see some movement on the list.

Transponders are in Canada and I am hoping to have them this weekend. With the US dollar and shipping they will work out to $46.00 each. I will post again if they come in time for raceway. This is our cost and we make no extra cash on this price.

The executive will be formulating a plan for practice days this weekend and we should be able to announce that early next week.

See you out there.

Aaron