View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 06:22 PM
  #122  
hunternaf
Tech Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New Carlisle In.
Posts: 361
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

and still needing prayers for my wife, 3 month check up (cat scan) was negative but Dr said 20% chance of return within next 5 yrs, I heard 80% cure rate and nothing is impossible with God
hunternaf is offline  
Reply With Quote