R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Durango DNX8 1/8th Nitro Buggy
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 12:49 AM
mercfocus
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wichitafc98
I have had this issue, I am not sure it's still brokin. It sounds like it lean on the bottom end a little.
I figured this out, it is lean on the bottom.

Before testing the tank, I was out there trying to richen up the LSN but when I did, it would not want to idle at all and try to die and did die a couple times so I adjusted the idle up to compensate but it was clear at that point that the idle was too high so I put that back, leaned the LSN so it would run but the problem of the idle not settling down was still there.

So then I tested the tank by hooking it up to a fish tank pump and dunking it under water and the cap was spraying bubbles like crazy meaning there's little to no pressure in the tank which is why when I tried to set the LSN richer (really where it should be to be normal), the engine was getting no pressure from the tank and that's why it wanted to die at that setting.

So I just need to fix the cap seal problem to build up pressure, adjust the LSN to where it belongs and I should be good to go.

I'm going to do all that tomorrow and see how that goes but I'm 99% sure that's the fix.