R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 10:51 PM
Alan_r
Tech Addict

Man there's some cool stuff showing up here lol. A six wheeler? Damn!

Reading back a few pages:

De racing is pretty much the go to for wheels other than stock. The only wheels for Durango that are hard to find from them are DEST210R wheels in black. Everything else is readily available direct or virtually everywhere else.

Parts: These have proven to be pretty solid little buggies. I don't think they have a Durango specific weak point. Just the same type parts one would stock up on for any other buggy. There was an issue with the slipper spacer a while back but once you change it from the silver to the bronze colored one the problem is gone.

As far as 3D printing, hasn't durability been the number one issue that people have been trying to figure out? I know the chemical composition of the plastics used in the suspension parts for these race cars , from all brands, is a science in itself. Tuning for flex vs durability, stiffness vs impact resistance etc.

As the summer ticks down I'm getting excited about shipping all these bodys to Team Blue Groove! I'm still sitting at 2 major ones missing.

DEX8T - Somehow this slipped by me. I was stoked when I found a DNX408T and somehow forgot the new one. I haven't been able to find this one yet. I did find a NIB kit up in Alaska or something so if it comes down to the wire......Any help would be awesome!!

DEX210V3 - Still no luck with this one. There are some NIB kits available in Australia but they want $100 US to ship. So I'd be buying a $349 US kit I don't need AND paying an additional $100 US to ship it....$449 US is a lot to pay for a body. I may talk myself into buying it anyway to use as a 17.5 SPEC car but even then.....Any help would be awesome.

I know it sucks but if anyone is holding an uncut body for either of the above...I beg you to take one for the team and let me buy it. I'll pay you well AND send you a brand new reproduction body from TBG. We all win.

I'll be contacting TBG in September to get the actual date they need the bodys to make the new molds. Times a ticking! Lol