R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Seattle RC Racers/North SeaTac Racing Center
Old 08-15-2017, 01:32 PM
Korey Harbke
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Man... I had something typed up and never pressed the "post" button.

I wanted to say thank you to all of those that came out this weekend. I hope everyone had fun. It wouldn't be the Sizzler without our racers, or the random threats of rain .

I also wanted to extend a thank you to all of our sponsors of the event for their continued support year after year:

Seattle RC Racers
Apex RC
RC Mission America
Pro Spec America
Girpworks RC
Protoform
1Up Racing
Hobby Authority Dist
Team Associated
Team Powers USA

**insert companies I forgot here **

A special thanks needs to go out to Todd and Stuart for keeping things going, Jake and Alex for being the track workhorses. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes that people may not notice, and all of these guys put forth a lot of effort to continually improve our experience. Thanks to Mike Boyle for helping me out with tire sales and signups on Saturday, and Robert McIntyre for the Jack n the Box run on Sunday .

Congrats to all the winners!!! All fought hard and were well deserved wins. I hope to see everyone out at the track for the last few races of the season. We'll continue to have Team Power 36R tires available for the same price as the sizzler. Lets use up the leftovers .

-Korey