R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/8 onroad setup help
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 10:33 AM
michael 1
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ralphierace13
that's my point the cart is the suspension but not on rc cars so we don't have to have the it up on three wheels. You keep bringing up a diff just because we don't have a diff does not mean we need to have it on 3 wheels, yes some of the opposite side inside of the wheel comes up alittle but would u rather have just 20% of the tire not making contact or 100% not making contact. Ok I'm done with this convo all I can say is try it u got nothing to loose and see the difference for your self thanks guys. Oh and claim to be as fast as I think I am ah thats a big statement without any results let's see your race sheets!!
you very well may be fast at your track , that how ever does not mean you are the final word on set up , as for results i have never been in the habit of saving pics of qaulys as my self worth has not been tied to that, that being said ,i am fast enough btw i think 2 post down you agree with the inside unloading?
now weather this needs to happen on every corner i cant say only that it does happen and when properly set up a car will be faster all things being equal