View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 04:52 PM
dinosback
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper View Post
It's used with a brand new Orion 10.5 ultimate stock
I tryed on a computer now and this seems to work, however i would prefer the app on the pittable
Also tryed again the app after pc but can't get connection with that even on different tabblets, it doesn't connect whatever i try
Will do the "unplug sensor" method tommorrow but if that is the way this thing works than you can better buy sommething else, i have 5 orions r10.1 with no problems, also hw xr10 no problems
But this...man man
Do you have the latest software installed from computer and phone? Just a couple of weeks ago they came out with a updated app. I have an S7 for a phone and use it for only small adjustments at the track. When I plug the phone into the ESC the app will start up by itself. If it does not connect while in app unplug it and then plug it in. I also turn the ESC on while I have the USB plugged in. Also I would suggest doing a remote calibration every time you change the settings. Once in a while if I don't turn on the remote before the ESC it will not work. I am not sure what that is about. Another time I had a bad sensor cable and ESC would not work untill I replaced it. These are some of the issues I have come by. I came from the 10.1 as well. On our carpet track I have been very impressed with the performance of the HMX.