R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Bittydesign 1/10 TC 190mm bodyshells!
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 02:15 AM
Bittydesign
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by kewdawg
I finally got an opportunity to try the M410 a couple of weeks ago. I can honestly say, that, i have never been more impressed with a body. From the moment I took it out of the bag and felt the body's stiffness and weight (it felt really good in my hands!),to mounting it up (i didn't have to move the pins at all),to the unbelievable difference in grip and handling from the previous body I was using (Montech Silvy) - the M410 kept shining. I had struggled to achieve the proper grip and steering I needed on the asphalt track I had been running on this season. The car was transformed with the M410! I could drive the car harder and put the car where I wanted it without worrying about it spinning, sliding or pushing. The body provided precise steering without being overly aggressive and the rear was now "locked in". Just smooth handling throughout. I ran a couple of qualifiers and saw I, that, I could now begin to free the car up a litle for more corner speed. I ran my main and won relatively easily. I've been waiting to drive my car, again, to see how much more time I can shave off my lap times and solidify a spot in the A main moving forward! The last couple of weeks have lasted forever. Good thing Saturday is right around the corner. Great job designing an excellent body, Bittydesign!😎
Wow, this is one of the best product feedback we received ever, thanks for having shared your experience, you make our day. Spread the word! #JoinTheChange