R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2017 ROAR 1/8 Off Road Nationals
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 04:51 AM
BermyDomRepRC
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jeff Werner
The biggest issue we have is our taste for drama. We love to cultivate it and focus on that part of these big events. When there were great things that get forgotten. Cole Ogden coming from a full lap down and making the show. The effort made to even run when the track looked like it was a lost cause due to rain. The over 300 entries for a Nationals. Xray winning its first Nitro offroad ROAR title.

Seen a switch of narrative on these events in the 15+ years on RCtech. Use to be we just debated if it was the Chassis or the Driver that was the reason for results. Every race it was that debate. Now it is some track drama that we beat to death. Kinda miss the Chassis debates....lol
Jeff that was amazing for Cole to do that he literally un lapped himself then proceeded to then over take everyone up to the 3rd position. In the Final he was leading for a few mins but unfortunately I think he used up his tires to quickly. I miss chassis arguments too but now with 25 different 8th scale companies the chassis argument thread would never end. I like the drama because well its a part of the industry there is drama in all sports that's what we as fans take interest in our favorite pro or team. There has always been drama its just now with social media the regular people like us are able to witness it now !