R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi Rock Rey Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 08:53 AM
NitroStar
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by RockRunner
My RX failed and I got a warranty replacement which I haven't yet tested (it's been in the parts box). The original had basically no water resistant coating that I could see via the naked eye. I have got my servo plenty wet...hope it continues to work though I haven't submerged it. I look forward to getting a far faster unit which is water proof though naturally with 4 trucks, lots of competing things pull me in various directions (limited RC money and too many things to tinker with).

It's a shame HH/Losi market the RX and servo as 'waterproof'...no wonder Traxxas make a big deal about the BS water resistant electronics from other manufacturers!

My wife has driven our Yeti and done donuts etc but basically has zero interest. Maybe she'd like the Traxxas TRX-4 as it's quite scale and shiny...maybe I need one to check her level of interest...purely her interests at in heart...lol
I completely understand about the different directions! I just had to buy a new Hobbywing ESC and Motor for my 1/8 scale buggy too.