R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 08:19 AM
EbbTide
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Well just a minor update on Fred's buggy. Progress has been slow but I did finally get oil in the shocks and I have decided on pink rear springs and dark blue in the front. It was also kinda funny when I noticed two shocks still used bladders and two were using the shock cap o-ring. Either way both went together as smooth as I remember

As for oil, I went with associated 35w in front and 27.5w in the rear. It isn't exactly what I wanted but it was as close as I could get with the oils I had on hand.

This is also the first time I'm going to run a proper 17.5 setup in a DEX210 so I am still not entirely sure what the final gearing will be. But I did settle on using a 71t spur. I'm thinking I'll start with a 31t pinion and see what that can do around our track.

And of course, how could I resist the many spare parts still on amain and tower hobbies. So I spent a little more dough today to get some general wear parts as well as some fancy aluminum bits for the shocks if the plastic parts give out To be continued!