R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - LRP Touring Car Masters 2005
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2005, 10:22 AM
V12
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default LRP Touring Car Masters 2005

Itīs less than 3 weeks until the annual LRP Touring Car Masters race will be held again here in Germany. Itīs one of the biggest indoor races in Europe and will be more interesting than ever.
Beside the HPI Challenge what will be limited to German drivers there will be a Masters class again open to anyone. Today I saw the provisional entry list first time and itīs really crazy who will attend. Seems like a World Championship revenge. From what I could see most of the fastest drivers all over the world will be here.
Beside current World Champion Marc Rheinard and the Top European drivers like David Spashett, Steen Graversen, Jonas Kaerup, Teemu Leino, Jonas Andersson and much more there will be also a huge number of drivers from the USA and Asia. Some US-guys had been at this race in the past but usually not more than one or two each year but this time Raph Burch, Paul Lemieux, Brian Kinwald, Todd Hodge, Matt Francis, Gregg Hodapp and Mike Dumas will attend.

From Asia Hara, Maezumi and Surikarn will attend as last year and Adachi will be here first time. Also Suzuki.
Surprise, surprise ...... even Masami will be here.
Overall more wellknown drivers as you could mention but the entry list is not final yet and we will see who will be added to this list.

I think all of them will have their latest cars with them and it will be interesting to see who will win in the end.
But one is for sure. Itīs not that often you can see so much world champions at one race.
One of the most interesting thing to me is what car will be run by Hara and Surikarn. Pro4 or the new HB prototyp?
Also will Paul Lemieux run a Kyosho works prototyp or his own creation as after his change to Kyosho.
Anything new from Tamiya? We will see soon.