R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2017 U.S.VTA+ Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.
Old 05-17-2017, 07:48 AM
DARKSIDE
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DARKSIDE
Here we go....thank you for always having our backs and especially mine. Don and the great people at Team Associated and Reedy Powered have come through year after year with no hesitation to make sure we are supported.

Welcome again and thank you....check them out here

https://www.teamassociated.com/
Good morning USVTA world....please help me welcome Gary and McAllister Racing Products to this years event. Gary and friends are all over the USVTA and USGT bodies, producing them with new styles and types for racers across the country.

We are pleased to have them this year and check out all their products at....

RC Race car bodies
Concourse, the event within the event.....Ive seen some of the best bodies looking so good over the years. And I understand the time and effort to get the results we want from our paint jobs. Well if you dont know, let me introduce you to Mr. Justin Lyons and his Track Lyons Curbs. These are design to basically save your bodies and keep that lid looking new. Tracks all across the country have started using these including Snowbirds. Now Justin and his Curbs are coming to the USVTA Southern Nationals.

He is also doing a racer and beginner layout that will be fun and challenging for all. Nice flow and enough technical run to make everyone smile.

So please join me in thanking Justin and Track Lyons for coming onboard for this years event. You can check out more of his amazing products here

https://www.facebook.com/TrackLyons/
7 years in a row the people at Boca have come with some nice prizes every year...and they are back to help us again this year.

Kayla and Boca Bearings has a long standing relationship with racers across the globe. Please support them as they support us.

https://www.bocabearings.com/
This morning after a great yesterday with my grandmother who turned a beautiful 100 years old....

I recieved confirmation that Mike and the Exotek Racing would be joining us for this years event. As we all know Exotek is always putting out new ideas and the RD is always on the radar. We can always use some support from great companies and people like Mike and Exotek.

Please take the time to check out the products and watch for teasers from Exotek Racing

Exotek Racing
guys we are getting some great people to join us this year....please welcome Barbara and Maclan Racing to this years event....here is some information from the website

Officially launched in August, 2015, Maclan Racing is a highly skilled group of people looking to bring quality innovative products to the RC industry. With over 25 years of combined experience in the industry. We at Maclan strive to bring innovation, quality, and the highest level of support. Support that starts before you even buy the product, with information and product knowledge. We provide ongoing support when the product is purchased, with high quality presentation of materials and performance of the product. Continuing with superior technical support and customer service for the life of the product.

The Maclan Racing Team has won multiple ROAR National Championships in both on road and off road competitions. We have won events across the United States and around the world including top finishes at IFMAR World Championship events.

Maclan Racing does not copy other company’s products. Maclan Racing is looking to innovate and come up with ideas and products outside the standards used by others. Innovations with a goal of high quality and performance, with superior support and service. All Maclan Racing products are tested, distributed and serviced through our office in Redmond Washington (USA). Stay tuned, we will announce a very exciting product map of Maclan Racing very soon.

thank you for the support and your dedication to the hobby

Maclan Racing
Barbara has also brought along Xpert RC as a added bonus....please welcome them

xpert-rc
Congrads to Wes Mccutcheon for being fast on the signups....you just won FREE entry into the VTA class at the 2017 U.S.VTA+ Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A....thank you
Let me start by saying that support is a very important part of any event, but for our event....its 95%...between racers and sponsors its the only way to keep this going....with that being said....

We would like to thank Paul Lemieux and Gravity RC/Motiv for another year of support and sponsorship. Paul"s products are some of the best on the market, and he is very accessible to his customers, and racers.

Thank you and please check out his products at

Team Gravity Rc | RC Racing
they just keep coming....I would like to thank Eric and Dale at PROTOform for a lot of things, but for now I will just limit to this event. The great guys at PF are sponsoring the 2017 I.R.O.C. Pro GT class this year. They will be suppling bodies for each racer that runs this class this year. So please help me thank them by showing support to PROTOform

PROTOform | RC Bodies & Accessories

I.R.O.C. Pro GT Class sponsored by PROTOform
a. must have TQ'd or finished in the top 10 of one of the following events running U.S.VTA rules: Scale Nats(Chicago) Southern Nats(Nashville) Summit Nats(Ft Wayne) Halloween Classic or Summer Slam(Cleveland) Snowbirds Nats(Orlando) U.S.VTA Pavement Nats (FL) or the U.S.VTA National Points Series...other events will be considered
b.sponsored racers are encouraged to run this class over regular GT, but sponsored or unsponsored is welcomed
c. limited to 10 racers
d. 6 rounds at 10 min each
e. you will recieve a NEW PROTOform body for the class
f. All included decals must be used or sub with paint
Good morning, USVTA racers...Please help me welcome back to this years event, Mr Andy Wallace and Alpha RC F1. Andy is back again to help and support F1. And with it being probably one of the largest classes this year, we really need to thank him. He is always pushing F1 to get to the top of the onroad food chain, and he has done everything including building and loaning cars to other racers. Thats dedication.

So please help me welcome back Andy and Alpha RC F1

https://www.facebook.com/AlphaRCRace...SEARCH&fref=nf
I would like to welcome newcomer John and Prolix RC. John has been developing new products for RC cars, that are very helpful for racers. Please welcome him and Prolix RC to this years event.

Thank you John and Prolix

please check out his products here

https://www.facebook.com/ProlixRC/
Good afternoon USVTA World.....we are rolling and building to one of our best years yet. And our great sponsors are doing there part, like Hobbywing North America. The people at HW have been here with us before, and this year Im told they will out do themself....whatever that may be. We are happy to have them and please join me to help them help us....

Welcome Hobbywing North America

https://www.hobbywingdirect.com/
Good morning....if pan cars are on your mind for this event, you have to be happy about this news....please join me in welcoming for the 1st time to the USVTA Southern Nationals, Calandra Racing Concepts, better known as CRC. CRC is a winner in every way, and the drivers and products produce "wins" at every level of RC racing....

And if you didnt know for you F1 guys looking for that edge:

Team CRC is happy to announce that we will distribute the Fenix racing line in North America.

so please support them and check out all the great products at:

Calandra Racing Concepts Inc.
I would like to give a very big thank you to our friends and sponsor at Hobywing North America. They have decided to help with our IROC class this year and be the exclusive motor for the class. We will use the

https://www.hobbywingdirect.com/prod...nt=27383102024

as a handout motor....we will check all 10 motors with the motor equipment I have and make sure they are as equal as possible.

So for you USGT racers that think you are the BEST of the BEST...here is your chance to prove it....Im inviting you to level the playing field a little more and put your driving and setup skills to the test.

Lock and loaded for the I.R.O.C. Pro GT class...still more to come...

I.R.O.C. Pro GT Class sponsored by PROTOform and Hobbywing
a. must have TQ'd or finished in the top 10 of one of the following events running U.S.VTA rules: Scale Nats(Chicago) Southern Nats(Nashville) Summit Nats(Ft Wayne) Halloween Classic or Summer Slam(Cleveland) Snowbirds Nats(Orlando) U.S.VTA Pavement Nats (FL) or the U.S.VTA National Points Series...other events will be considered
b.sponsored racers are encouraged to run this class over regular GT, but sponsored or unsponsored is welcomed
c. limited to 10 racers
d. 6 rounds at 10 min each
e. you will recieve a NEW PROTOform body for the class
f. All included decals must be used or sub with paint
g. Hobbywing Handout motor with locked timing, One motor per racer
thank you PF
thank you to all our great sponsors...please support them as they support us
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	17635242_1339476439441571_8730698063536842762_o.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	215.4 KB