R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2005, 08:10 PM
Jon Williams
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey, Danny. Congrats on the unbelievable run at Mimi's this weekend. Your car was unbelievably dialed. Again, welcome to the team.

Big props go to Tim Getchell and Robbie Dodge for securing 1st and 2nd place in the ORL series. Tim has been the model of consistency and high finishes in the series and that's what got him the win. Great job, boyz!

I had a great time again this weekend with all the boys. Stopped by Mimi's for a few minutes on Saturday morning and evening to drop off packs to Mimi and visit with everyone. Tons of guys were running our stuff--guys not even on the team. Mimi sold quite a bit of our merchandise and wants more in lieu of her next big event.

As I said before, I was at the HobbyTown USA in Frederick, which is about 45 minutes from The Track. First, let me say that this track is D-I-A-L-E-D! Wait, the whole facitlity is D-I-A-L-E-D! The track itself is smooth as glass and has good traction and the pits down to the bathrooms (2) are first-rate. I'm telling you guys, if it's not nice this weekend in time for Jackson's practice days, we need to make a road trip and race there on Saturday. Mike Jr. and I had our cars ripping and Allen got his working nicely too. The owner is a super-nice guy and will be carrying our products in his inventory.

Anyway, who all thinks they can make it out this weekend to Frederick?