R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Big C's Prayer Room
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 08:41 PM
BigC2007
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kenmtb
Glad I found this nook. Looks like there are some nice people in here. If I may ask, how do you know what GOD is "calling" you to do?
Thanks my Brother for your post and man this is one good question to ask and there will be so many opinions and or advice on this.

But we server a non confusions GOD and sometimes its just really simple and basic and here it is ......... P.P.F

Yes PPF
Prayer ....... Praise ..... and Fasting.

1. Prayer spending time with our Father and ask HIM one on one exactly what you just ask in this thread ......... Father what is my calling what is my purpose and your will for me.

2. Praise when you praise GOD through any kind of life issues, hardships or heartbreaks GOD replies with blessings , praise go's up blessings comes down and the blessing of your calling will be set in your heart.

3. Fasting ....... not to many people fast anymore but fasting is the KEY to unlock GOD's voice and with that HE will place your calling in your heart and you will heart that small but mighty voice that will set you on your path to HIS will.

Once you sense God leading you into a specific purpose, you need to learn to move in the Holy Spirit to carry out that purpose in the everyday.

When a person begins to walk into their calling, you can expect spiritual warfare. If you were hoping for a life of ease, you will be disappointed. In choosing to live a life of purpose, you won’t be spared from hardship—but you will learn to rise above it. It’s so much better to conquer your fear than it is to run away from the hard situation. But don’t worry—it isn’t all bad! There are hard times, but there is also a deep sense of satisfaction and fulfillment, paired with a burning desire to move forward and know even more of God and His plan.

But don’t let all this keep you from getting started. As you face challenges, equip yourself with resources and surround yourself with godly people who are also following God’s call. Along the way, you’ll need a few things.

You need mentors to guide you, offer advice and let your know if your direction is sound and seems to be in line with God’s plans.

You need peers for the journey to keep you grounded and remind you that you aren’t alone.