R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Big C's Prayer Room
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 08:38 AM
BigC2007
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Trust or Bust when it comes to Christ

It is important to God, and to our success on this earth, that we believe what He tells us. His promises are no good when we refuse to believe Him. He has come through for us so many times before, but each time when we are faced with a new trial, we often fall apart and start over again in unbelief just as they did.

There will be times when we are faced with terrible circumstances that make us want to cower, turn back, or stop what the Lord has called us to do. This is when we should examine ourselves and see whether it is the Lord calling us to a different direction, or is it just our fear holding us back. After all, we always imagine the worst possible thing.

If God is not giving us a new direction, then we stand on the last word from Him until He gives us a new one. When we have done all that we can, we stand (Ephesians 6:13). We remind ourselves of what God has done for us in the past and build ourselves up like David. He does not need prove His faithfulness again and again and again because we will believe Him. It is time to trust or bust. Today, stand firm in your faith no matter how dark the horizon appears.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I choose to trust You. I know that Your way is best and today I stand on Your word. No weapon formed against me will prosper. I serve Almighty God, what can man do to me? You have brought me this far and are well able to take care of me. May Your will be done in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ I pray.