R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Big C's Prayer Room
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 06:54 AM
BigC2007
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hunternaf
My wife, Diana has 1 more radiation tx to go and the tumor at last check has decreased by 50%, god has answered prayer and has kept her side effects tolerable-manageable with prescribed medications, many have been praying and she believes this is her boat ride across the sea with Jesus at her side, she occasionally wakes him and he calms the storm enough for her to continue, the other day she had a sensation of calm that everything was going to be o.k. Me as a hospice nurse and having lost 2 daughters know we are only on this world for a blink of an eye compared to an eternity spent with God only because someone has paid the admission price to allow me in
My LORD my prayers and heart goes out to you !!! I know the feeling of lost oh so to much also. I lost my Father then 2 years my mother then the next year my sister then 2 nephews.

Just like God's word says in James 4:14 Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away.

The blessed hope we have that we will see our love ones again is comfort and if we really look at what this world has turn into I find myself saying come LORD come.