R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Futaba R304SB won't link with 3PV?
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 10:03 PM
kwikvette
Tech Initiate

Default Futaba R304SB won't link with 3PV?

So I've tried to scour the net and all the answers found proved pointless. Here's the situation;

I run a Futaba 3PV and for Channel 1 I run my Xray XB4 whereas Channel 2 runs my Traxxas Slash.

I decided to build a new Team Associated B6 and I had everything except a receiver. Figured since I don't use the Slash much, I'd take the Futaba R304SB out of it and put it into my new B6.

Fired up the B6 in an attempt to connect my receiver to my transmitter and it won't link. I've tried a variety of methods such as;

Channel 3 on my transmitter, and tried all different servo types in my radio's menu, and attempted to link to no avail.

Back to Channel 2 on my transmitter (where the Slash was connected) and attempted to link to no avail.

I swapped out my lipo battery in my RC to a freshly charged one and also swapped out the batteries in my transmitter.

The only thing I haven't done so far is program my ESC but I don't think that would prevent my receiver from linking to my transmitter?

I also haven't swapped the receiver back into the Slash since I yanked it out, but I can say the receiver is no more than 1 month old and it has never seen water or dirt. The receiver also worked days ago in the Slash so I doubt the receiver is bad.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but can't figure it out