R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo MR4TC-BD
Thread: Yokomo MR4TC-BD
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2005, 05:24 AM
Mr. Shookie
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by pheyhoe
Looking at the pictures i would say it does not quite sit flush with the bottom of the chassis.....

How are you getting along with the battery slots Mr Shookie? are they a tight fit in the slots?
Nope they sit perfect with 3300's. I took a tiny bit of ca to hold the trays in a little better since I tape my packs in. Although I am looking at the sweet Battery hold down and condiplating putting it on. I know that they will have another tray for 3600+ because of there larger diameter. I Finished with everything....EXCEPT NO DECALS>>>>Steve GET HOT....J/K....But check with Robert ASAP....My Bodies look all naked right now.....Wish it wasn't so but it is....This how things go......No body in the kit No decals either....But hey it kept the costs down and now I got some brand new rims....LOL
I will say one thing it freeked me out ot find two extra bearings in my kit....I looked through that manual seven different times to find out where they go and nothing...Oh well got spares with my kit....LOL. I have already hopped it up, adjustable body mounts, wide front bumper, grafite hubs and C-hubs. I go to the track in about two hours...Should be a blast today. I will bring the SD as a back up incase I can not get it dialed in....although I figure I won't have much trouble. Have fun building guys.....I hope everyong makes there A Main this weekend.
Take Care & GOD Bless.
Stephen <><